Sunday, July 30, 2017

Homestead: July ๐Ÿ‰

July homestead happenings ...

7.30 Sunday Weed-Whacking, cleaning up the garden, seed saving...

7.26.17 Garden Haul


7.25 views ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒ…

7.21 Garden Haul and 50/50 jalapeรฑo ...


7.18 Enjoying some Sunset time with my *Favorite* Humans...

7.18 SNAKE! ๐Ÿ 
I tried to catch him to relocate him, buttttt...
The mouse trap got him first. It was obviously a joy trying to remove a mouse trap from a very angry snake. 

7.16 Around the garden...


7.13 Garden Haul and Yard


7.10 Lake Keowee

7.8 my view...

7.6 missing my dad today celebrating his 70th 
To my Dad on his Birthday...
You are my Dad,
Who was loving and kind. 
You often knew what was on my mind.
You'd listen, suggest and 
Sometimes defend.
My dad, you'll always be one of my very best friends. 
You were proud of my triumphs 
And when I needed you most,
You were helpful and strong 
But my dad never did boast.
In all that you did Dad,
Love played a part.
There is forever a place 
For you in my heart. 
I'll always cherish the times we had
And continue to smile at the thought. 
I hope you knew the magnitude 
Of joy your life here brought.
On holidays and birthdays
It's so hard to be apart
Like everyday that falls between
Your memory fills my heart. 
As each year passes, 
I'm even more glad 
I'm more grateful and proud 
Just to call you my Dad. 

Happy 70th Birthday Daddy 
I love you to the moon, for infinity. 
(writing adapted from Pinterest)
"Loving you is easy, we do it everyday
Missing you's the heartache, that hasn't gone 
away."

7.4 celebration 

7.3.17
Today's harvest ...
First basket of beans and first two bell peppers of the season this afternoon. Along with a bunch a beautiful asparagus, jalapeรฑos, banana peppers, heirloom tomatoes, cucumbers and couple heads of garlic...
Yard 


July 1st garden haul 

Made for Pickens County "Rocks"

No comments:

Post a Comment