Friday, January 1, 2010

Our Story

Our Story:
Live, Laugh, and Love with ALL that you have... We do! Michael and I met March of 2009, at a company we both worked for in different departments (but made it a daily point to "run into" one another). We were secretly the best of friends (and still are) spending every possible moment together on breaks and lunch. We shared so many mutual life goals, morals, wants, and values. I waited about 8 months of us seeing each other before I made the decision to introduce him to My daughter Emily (Born April 7th 2006), as I wanted more than anything to do it right this time, and nothing ever had felt more right in my life, I just Knew! He devotedly accepted Emily as his little girl and She had quickly requested him to please be her Daddy, she had decided to no longer want to call him Michael, and is excited to take his last name! We are overjoyed to announce our wedding in May 2010. We are also ecstatic to share we have chosen to add to our family in more ways than one: Easter 2010 we bought a family dog, she is a “Shorkie” (Shih Tzu - Yorkie) weighing about 4.5 pounds and she is named Bunni. She will not get any bigger than she is now, and I must say is an absolute blast and we all just love her to pieces, she absolutely is part of the Brat Clan. We also are delighted to share the birth of our new little girl. We intended to grow our Family immediately after the wedding as we didn’t want more than a 5 year age gap between Emily and any other siblings. Izabella Nikol Bratovich chose September 2010 (Moms Birthday) as her own.  There is without a doubt more to share with our many wonderful plans for our family and our future, and we very much look forward to sharing those events with you as they come.

1 comment: