Thursday, June 3, 2010

A little thing Called... L.O.V.E




Something I received in my email today that made me think about so many wonderful things including my beautiful baby girl Emily and my remarkable husband Michael who love me so perfectly every day, and in every way. Ways like I never thought I would know, that I since have been so blessed as to live in this love everyday, as a mommy and a wife, as a sister and a friend. I now enjoy the thought over and over of something so simple: a message from Rhonda being such a reminder of how grateful I am to feel love, to know love, to love, and to Be  Loved. I wanted to share the thought and the "love" with you too, and added a few neat quotes I found as well.  
    Gratitude attracts Gratitude: and I am very grateful for the loves in my life...I Love my FAMILY, I Love my LIFE!  ~Nikol  :)




From The Secret Daily Teachings:
Pure love has no conditions or boundaries. Love does not restrain itself or hold back. Love gives all the time and doesn't ask for anything in return. Love is a continuous flow without any limits. And all of this is inside you.
May the joy be with you,




LOVE IS...
Love is beyond all descriptions.
Love is greater than what anyone can express,
greater than that which anyone can understand,
or experience, and yet...
It is always fully expressed,
by those who are the givers
whenever Love is given, and
It's nature is quite fully known,
by all who have feelings,
wherever It's presence is felt.
Love is the inspiration for all that is,
and yet it is far beyond any thing,
or any combination of things.
Love is greater than any thought,
idea, or conception of meaning,
yet it is the reason why we have thoughts,
and why meanings are sought.
Love is far greater than any feeling,
and yet our capacity to feel grows more out of love
than for any other reason.
Love is far beyond anything
which can be obtained by reaching,
or striving, and yet...
Love is the real motivation behind all efforts,
striving, or reaching beyond oneself,
and beyond ones limits.
~Unknown.







"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and love always preserves."
-- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7




No comments:

Post a Comment