Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Our Wedding Day 05.01.10

Mr. & Mrs. Michael Adam Bratovich
May 1st 2010

First off a Huge THANK YOU to every one of you who made it possible.
Our day was wonderful, and beautiful, so much fun, and just perfect for us.



To both of our parents:
We really appreciate all of your generous support and endless love though everything, including knowing as surely as we did that it was right!
Father of the Bride Tom Tait I love you daddy, and thank you for being apart of my day, Thank you for all that you’ve taught me about life and love, with out your guidance I never would’ve made the right life choices to have been put into a position to meet such a wonderful man like I did, one that strongly resembles your values and then be so blessed as to marry and have a family with him. Thank you for all of your love and generosity Papa Thank you for all that you are.

Mother of the Bride, Diana Kenson Momma I Love you Thank you for being apart of it all including giving me away. Thanks for being such a great influence and keeping me inline. Thank you for letting me live and learn by you , as you have instilled such wisdom into myself and my Seester throughout our lives. Thank you for all of your assistance with the wedding (To your husband Thomas with Photography , you with running around town just to look at me in a dress for 5 min , to getting all the invites out, & handling the cake so very last minute ..It was stunning by the way!) We really appreciated it ALL!
Parents of the Groom, Richard and Helen Bratovich... Thank you Thank you Thank you BOTH! For all that you are and all that you’ve done for us. From wedding planning and food prep to marriage counseling :) you have given us such helpful insight for our future. Thank you for being such an inspiration to us both: Being Role Models as great parents, an inspiration for a well grounded Family, and much inspiration as individuals sharing a beautiful life, TOGETHER. Michael would like to thank you for pulling together all the behind the scenes work, and so graciously keeping the crowd in line at the after party. And thank you for teaching us about giving “a little extra love to those who at times so desperately need it ~ When they make poor choices just love em’ a little more and then let em’ hear about it in the morning.”

My Seester Amy Larsen, who very delightfully structured everyone around to the proper places and in the proper ways, and even kept my husband, and a few others in line a time or two  :) With out her I couldn’t have stayed as chill as I did all day! You have taught me very well about communication, expectations, and thoughts being a reality in life and in love…So to you I am FOREVER GREATFUL Seester ... I LOVE YOU, Seesters are your forever friend!!!


To my Sister(s) –in- law… Nikki and Brooke Bratovich: Nik- Thank you so much for all your help… you have the kindest, most pure heart I have ever known and are such A WONDERFUL Example to others in this life… Thank you for being so gorgeous and for being apart of our day!!! To Brooke- Thank you so much for all your help with Emily, for being such a help to your parents, and helping me set up the reception room. Your all around the most well rounded, first-rate kid I’ve ever known, keep being you Beautiful. You girls have great parents... you may not see it now, but everything they do is in your best interest… listen to them, respect them, and appreciate them with every passing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment